I hadn't quite finished cleaning the floors before Mason woke up from his afternoon nap. As Brian likes to point out, floor upkeep is at least a 5 step process in this household and he never knows what's next. Mason says he sure knows - it's Swiffer Time!
Mason was such a willing helper yesterday! As you might remember, he really likes to help with the floor care around here.
Fancy dancy cleaner - behind the back!
Really looks like he's doing something, doesn't it?!
Not so much doing anything helpful here!
Checking out the competition! He hasn't had the opportunity to run the vacuum yet, but if he keeps up his interest, I'm sure he'll be given plenty of chances.
Doing more Swiffering of the carpet - not so helpful, but still super cute!
To reward his efforts, I shared my mint Big Wheel with Mason. He was very thankful and enjoyed, as evidenced by his face!
Look at those sly eyes - I think it was just the timing, but it really looks like he's looking for something in the other room!



No comments:
Post a Comment