Rarely do I get to take pictures of Mason sleeping. He sleeps well, just not as soundly as some. He usually wakes up when you open the door or make a little noise in his room. But on this occasion, he sure was tired!
After fighting a nap for quite a while, it was funny to see how he fell asleep. Some days (due to teething, I believe), he'll hang out in his crib for far too long before finally going to sleep. He'll cry, scream, talk, coo, and then I'll finally hear silence.
It's on days like these that I wish I had a video monitor. It would be so interesting to see what he's doing as he's fighting the inevitable. I'd also like to use that monitor to see what he does once he wakes up from a nap, when he's talking to himself and playing in his crib.
So sleepy!
It was hard to wake him, and I felt so bad doing so. But, it was 5:45 and we needed to get going to a Kratzer cookout that started at 6.
Usually snuggly after waking up. Love it!
He's getting to be such a big little snuggler. Legs, arms, and such a big head that gets in the way! My little baby is just growing, growing, growing up!



No comments:
Post a Comment