Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The sweeper

I love this little sweeper!  I'm a little psycho about the dirt on the kitchen floor.  I hate to see it but I also hate to get the broom and dust pan out all the time.  So I bought a dust buster.  It was good, for a while.  But then I spied this beauty at my aunt's house and thought it looked even better.  Truth be told, it IS!!  Brian got it for me this past Valentine's Day.  Don't know if a sweeper is an appropriate V-day gift for most, but it sure was a good one to me!


 Mason really likes the little orange sweeper too.  He likes to touch and inspect.


And get in the way.  But what can you say...got to get him started early!


Looks like he's interested in how it works.


Yep, still fascinated by the cut out circles.


And the sweeper part.


He really likes when it's time to sweep the floor.  Good thing I do it daily...he get's his fill!

No comments: