Tuesday, July 19, 2011

90+ Degrees

Well folks, we've hit the peak of summer heat!  Yesterday it was over 90 degrees and this poor fellow woke up from his nap with a head of wet hair!

 Since we don't have central air, I usually take off Mason's shirt or pants (if he has a onesie on) during nap time.  Today I even took the bumper off his bed so he's get more airflow and feel the fan.  Doesn't look like it did much good, does it?!

 But he's still super pleasant despite the bed head and heat!

 This is the wettest his head/hair has been during nap time.  I've been thinking it's time to go short with his hair, but since the last haircut didn't go overly well, I wasn't in a big hurry.  But, looks like Mr. Mason would benefit from a shorter 'do, especially during the heat of afternoon naps!

 Doesn't he look like a little baby model posing at the end of the runway?!

Happy boy and mama!

No comments: