Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pool day!

Last Wednesday (I'm only a week behind!) we had a fun day!  It started out with regular house things like hanging up laundry, which led to outside play time.  Mason just loves that our neighbors have a swing-set and trampoline.  It's so nice that we don't have to go to the park all the time, or buy our own!

 Showing me his jumping skills!
 Then I asked him if he wanted to swim in our pool and play with the hose...'cause we all know the hose holds all the fun!  He happily agreed to the plan and after a change of clothes and sunscreen application, we were all set in our backyard.  I was really feeling the patio love that day...I sat under the umbrella while Mason played.  I had to assist in the pool occasionally, but it was nice to have a place to sit and watch the action (the whole point of said patio!).
 That evening we ventured to the Orr Pool for their free swim time from 7-8pm.  Just the right amount of time for a 2 year old.  He enjoyed it, but as soon as he spotted the play ground he pointed to it and said "do that".

 We enjoyed fudge bars once we got home.  I was going to share mine with Mason (because you never know how much he'll eat), but he only allowed me a few bites!
Then milk, snacks, and stories before bed.  I'd call that a pretty good Summer day!

1 comment:

Ben and Bri said...

I'd call that the perfect summer day :)