Last Sunday afternoon, dad suggested a walk at Johnson Woods. It's such a nice place to take a stroll and enjoy the woods.
Or try to climb trees, if you're Mason!Getting some shoe assistance (and rest) from Grandpa.
Of course we opted for a few pictures too.
Thought this was too memorable not to include...checking the diaper! I love how Brian's peering in there as well and Mason is just tolerating. It happens a lot, so he's pretty used to it!
Anyone notice the hand placement? This is a Kempf trait, through and through! I couldn't believe it when I looked at the picture. I showed it to my mom and she just smiled, and Brian too. Kempf's: do you know you do this?! :)
I think they were singing songs, hence Mom's hand waving in the air.
Straying from the path...and having lots of fun!







2 comments:
Hahaha he DOES look just like Brian standing there!
Yes, he does look like Brian with his hands on his back but he looks like Grandpa Dave even more! It's uncanny.
Post a Comment