I just put my 364 day old baby to bed. The last few days have been bitter sweet. I don't know what it is, but the term "one year old" just gets me. In some ways it's so hard to believe that Mason's first birthday is just 3.5 hours away! 12:41am, April 29th...Mason's entrance into the world.
Here are a few "lasts"...

Last hug from my less-than-one-year-old.

Last pose in his cute jammies.

Last nightly book reading with daddy as a less-than-one-year-old.

He loves this time with daddy.

Daddy loves it too, just not the 40 pictures I took to document the last evening with our less-than-one-year-old.

We are looking forward to all the "firsts" we'll get to do with our one-year-old little boy starting tomorrow! He's grown fast and the last year has gone be faster than we dreamt it would (especially at 2am!). We've tried to enjoy every minute realizing it goes by in a blink of an eye. We're told that all the time and starting to realize how true that statement is. I'm sure "my baby" will be turning 5, 10, 16, 21...before I know it. We're planning to treasure every moment in-between.
Happy 364th day Mason!
1 comment:
I love this post. So sweet! Happy Birthday buddy!
Post a Comment