Saturday, November 19, 2011

Skid Loader

I got this Dig! Lift! Push! book at the library the other day for Mason thinking he'd be interested in looking at the construction equipment.  
He and Brian read it together a few nights ago and then I read it to him last night.  When we got to this page:
Mason said "pa" right away.  Brian told him that grandpa has a skid loader and Mason was just waiting to get to that page so he could point it out to me.  I'm so impressed and amazed by his memory and what he puts together.  It's so fascinating for me to watch him learn and grow, and to see the smart cookie he's becoming!
We took this video this morning and he says "pa" a few times when asked about the loader.  So cute!

2 comments:

Ben and Bri said...

LOVE it! Love the new blog layout too :)

Ranee Brokaw said...

just catching up on your blog a bit..it is fun to see how much Mason and Tessa are in the same stage! Luke also loves his papa's "uni" and would watch him drive it all day if he could!