I've done several bedtime and books posts, but I've got to keep them updated so I can remember the little moments as he grows into a little boy.
Brian usually reads three or four books before brushing his teeth, giving goodnight hugs, kisses, and saying I Love You to daddy. Then Mason and mommy head upstairs to his room and read a few more books before he lays down for the night.Mason loves books, loves to be read to, and loves to stall the bedtime routine. How do they learn stalling at such a young age!?! He loves to point to books they've already read or ask for more snacks because he knows the book part of the routine is ending and he wants to prolong the fun as much as possible!
He's got a thing for touching his ears lately. Discovering things all the time!
My cute boys! I'm such a lucky lady!

No comments:
Post a Comment