Mason likes to pull out all the cookie sheets and other baking items from the drawer under the oven. Of course, you can imagine all the noise it makes and how FUN that is! And stepping on top of everything, why not?!??
I'm not sure what he's trying to say, but this looks like his "cookie" face.
Have you taken note of the shirt yet? I love this picture - I wanted him to smile, but he wasn't too interested. Oh, the shirt...yes, purchased at Brian's request. It's fun to support both teams in the family!
Later that same evening, mommy went to a meeting and daddy and Mason had a good time. I think he got into the plastic storage containers cupboard and made a big mess!
Now you see me...
...now you don't!
THIS is the cookie face!
Cookies and milk with daddy before bed.
Mason thinks we should always have cookies on the counter. He's still asking for them!



No comments:
Post a Comment