As you can see, someone is very excited about making cookies! I made the mistake of telling Mason I was going to make chocolate chip cookies, asking if he wanted to help. To him this meant - come to the kitchen and get a cookie. Not, wait 30 minutes until they are mixed, baked, and cooled!
To help in the waiting time, Mason had his first on-counter helping experience. He was thrilled.His mommy wasn't so sure the extra help was going to aid in the mixing and baking process!
In the end, it turned out well. Mason was very into the knobs and watching the bowl go around and around.
It was soon bath time, giving me a chance to put the dough on the sheets to bake.
Then bedtime cookie snack!
Mason was so happy!
He loves coo-ke. So fun to make them for him since he's such an appreciative, happy consumer!



1 comment:
I hope he brushed his teeth AFTER the cookie :)
Post a Comment