Mason and daddy like to go to the garden to pick veggies. Mason especially likes to help pick tomatoes, and then likes to pretend to eat them!
Yum - I like to put the whole thing in my mouth!!
A few days ago I might have made the mistake of putting Mason on top of his toy bench in the living room so that he could see out the window. After we were done looking out, I put him on the ground. He was barely on the ground before he'd figured out that he could get up on the bench by himself. Oh dear...the climbing trouble has started!
I really love playing on the bench, trying to pick up all the toys I can reach and dropping them from my elevated perch. It's so fun to be bigger!
I did watch him get down, and he does it safely. So, at least he's okay in that department. Still makes me nervous that he likes to stand up there and look over the edge. Thankfully he's pretty good about depth perception and knows that he can't just hop off.
Oh toys and books...it's so fun to roll around and play with you!
He's really enjoying taking things in and out of an object. There are lots of Little People where they don't belong!
Mason pulled the wagon out from its spot and climbed in. He was actually head first with his feet in too before Brian gave him a little assistance. Then they went for a short ride.
Making him look at the camera.
Not this time mom; no posing today! I'm busy and enjoying myself!








No comments:
Post a Comment