Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Visit to Columbus

Like I said in the previous post, we went to Columbus on Wednesday night and Brian went to work conferences on Thursday and Friday. Mason and I hung out at Ben and Brianne's house while everyone was working.

On Thursday Mason, Brianne, and I went to Babies R Us to scope out all the products needed to raise a child. I was happy to give my expert opinion while Mason was more than happy to try out the toys.

He was half climbing out and half being removed from the chair. But he was having so much fun he didn't want to let go!


Again, having so much fun! If only we could have left him in this isle while we looked all the the other, less fun things Ben and Brianne's baby will need...

Mason tested out the little chairs and gave the okay for baby Froese.

I think the Elmo one was his favorite!

They might be totally unnecessary little chairs, but they sure are cute when equipped with a little guy who thinks it's fun to have a seat just his size!


He thought this little creature was funny. It would make a noise and its mouth would open wide each time you pressed the tummy. He was giggling at it!

After the Babies R Us excursion we met Brian and Ben for supper at the Rusty Bucket.


What cute parents-to-be...and such good parents they will be!

Mason and I hung out and went to a few stores while everyone was working on Friday. We had a good time playing in a new house, testing out their stairs, and playing on their coffee table.

And playing with their dog, Ella. Mason (or his daddy) might start begging for one of these. Actually, Mason was quite taken with Ella and she liked him as well. B&B were glad to see how good she was with a little tyke in the house. I'm sure she'll adjust well to one of her own this summer.

Mason and Ella watching as Ben and I packed the car to head home. He was having a great time sucking on their cold front door!

Thanks for a fun long weekend, B&B! As always, we had a great time hanging out with you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this entire post! Such a fun couple of days. I can hear Mason giggling at that toy. Can't wait until the next time! Hopefully before we have to push two strollers around :)