Monday, February 7, 2011
Teething Biscuits
When I got it out the package, I knew would turn into a mess.
But Mason loved it. He was a bit sad since he didn't nap as long as he should have. But the wheat teething biscuit curbed the sad mood and turned into fun.
Now smush it around and spread it all over the tray of the highchair. Don't want to leave any spots clean...
That biscuit was good and I'm sure it will make a reappearance. The crumbs were cleaned up and the boy's face was wiped (much to his dismay). Fun was had by all and a good time was enjoyed. We'll just throw the clothes in the wash and plan for many more messy food adventures. It's going to be fun...especially for a clean freak (not that bad) mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment