Yesterday Mason and I ran errands in Wooster with Nonie and Grandpa. We all had something to do or get. While Nonie was at an exercise class and grandpa was at an appointment, Mason and I went to the Everything Rubbermaid store. There are four floors with, well, lots of things in the Rubbermaid family. We shopped, checked out, and then came back to play on the third floor. They have their wagons, swing sets, kitchen's, houses, and ride on toys displayed. We did some testing...

Mason is demonstrating the proper way to enjoy a wagon ride.

Okay, that's more like it.

Isn't this car so cute?! I think I had just as much fun as Mason. (see video below)

Once Nonie was done at her class, she walked over to the store to join in the fun.

Working in the kitchen. Taking after daddy (we hope!)?

They don't make these kitchens like they did when I was a kid. They are a whole lot better and way more fancy. Stainless appliances, sound effects, and lots of accessories. I do believe Mason wants one!

Testing out the wee little swing set. The swing was almost too small for him. It didn't go back very far. Mason is used to some big pushes in our swing.

Luckily our neighbors have a Cozy Coupe just like this that they've already promised to let Mason borrow this summer. He didn't know how to make it go, but he did like sitting inside and sucking on the steering wheel. I think he moved it backwards a bit, but that was obviously an accident.

Had to take a mid-morning rest in the car. He missed his morning nap and had lots of fun playing.
We will be sure to remember to visit the third floor of the Everything Rubbermaid store on a cold, boring day next winter. What a fun place to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment