Friday, August 1, 2014

Insta-Life :: July Edition

Another month, another batch of pictures via Instagram:
 Enjoying the Orrville parade.
 Micah loves when Mason takes the cushions off the furniture. It's the perfect little spot for him!
 Mason wanted to take me out to my car this morning with an umbrella and say goodbye. Never mind the fact that it had stopped raining; didn't bother him! (BK)
 Independent reading and rocking. Also known as: throw books off chair and kick them when they don't fall.
 Continuing with house projects...finishing the basement wall, and Brian (and boys) are totally ok with this kind of work!
 Such a nice morning for a trike ride to Quince bakery for some very tasty donuts. (BK)
 10 lbs. of chicken being smoked after I finished with 35 lbs. of pork. It's going to be a good meal! (BK)
 Love my little boys!
 Oh Micah, I feel ya!
 Mason is sharing his love of the "Snoopy truck" with Micah.
 Micah loves the neighbor's homemade swing. He walked right over to it and grunted until I put him on it. Swings are his jam!
 Thank-you, Tuscora Park, for a fun evening! These four boys (and their parents) had a great time!
 My greenhouse buddy. (BK)
 One brother is quite happy about this situation and the other would prefer to go on his own.
 I hope he always wants to snuggle after nap.
 Eating cherries and drinking Kefir to celebrate an awesome run. Under 8:00/mile and I'm pumped!
 Atlantic beach pie (similar to Key Lime pie). I think we ate half that night. (BK)
 Tricky little boy! I put him in the swing so I wouldn't have to worry about him going to the road. Guess I exceeded my time limit and he got bored!
 Slip n slide day! Lots of fun and lots of laughs!
 Beautiful night to be out on Lake Nockamixon in Neal's boat.
 Land ahoy!!! (BK)
 Seven (Pennsylvania) miles done. And still smiling because it's a beautiful day!
 Starting our date off right... Mango gelati from Rita's.
 Happy 9th anniversary to my wonderful wife! (BK)
 Family fun at the Hellertown pool and splash pad.
 Rita's. Had to go with the whole family this time!
 Nine happy years I've been able to call this guy my husband! And in those nine year we've experienced a lot...and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. Happy anniversary!
 Beautiful morning for a park date with friends. (Carson was busy at the moment...)
 Today as I hung wash outside to dry, made granola, froze blueberries, washed dishes, played with my boys, and picked and snapped green beans, my grandma Kratzer came to mind. I'm doing many of the same things she did 50 years ago, and I wish I could stop in to chat again. Generations are wide, but the similarities tie us together.
 Happened literally 30 seconds after showing up to the park.
 All I wanted was a picture of the brothers hiking. Micah didn't appreciate that he had to take a break to pose.
 These two were having so much fun playing in Mason's bed before nap. I hated to break up the fun moment.
So nice to have summer back...what a beautiful day to go for a long run and walk downtown to see the animals at the auction. Love where I live!

No comments: