Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Catching up...

A few more catch-up posts and I think I'll be all squared away.  Until I fall behind, again...
 Good morning to you!  Love Mason in his form-fitting pjs!  It will be a sad day when he doesn't wear them any longer!
 Upon arriving downstairs, Mason promptly announced that he wanted to wear his flip-flops.  Since he was still dressed in his sleeper (see above), he was stripped to his diaper.
 And he couldn't be happier!  (I thought both pictures were equally cute and couldn't choose between them, so I selected both.  It's my blog, ya know!?)
Eating pizza with daddy at Kidron Pizza while mommy was at the church Mother-Daughter banquet.
 Happy camper with his own ice cream cone.  He polished it off, and then shared some of daddy's cone too!
 This is a big feat - going through the tunnel.  A few weeks ago, he wanted nothing to do with it.  Tonight he and daddy had fun on the playground!
 DJ Mason.  Happily perched on the counter while mommy made supper (in the morning, hence the pjs).
Ahh...spring on the farm.  How I love thee!

2 comments:

Ben and Bri said...

Love the diaper and flip flops! Too cute :)

Ben and Bri said...

Cute new layout too!