If you can't tell by the post title, I've been itching for spring. Lucky for me, these past few days have been wonderful - about as close to spring as you can get!
Over the past few weeks I've ordered Mason his spring shoe collection. Flip-flops and Keen sandals to add to the pair of Crocs he already has. He had these exact Keens last year. This new pair is just a few sizes bigger and not nearly as cute as the little baby pair!
And this is what I've been getting recently when I try to take a picture. A little boy who likes to see "Mason" on the camera. Or one who likes to put the lens cap back on.
Modeling the flip-flops. As of right now, he's not a big fan of them and wanted them "off".
But they are just so cute. I'm going to introduce him to the love of flip-flops in hope that he'll eventually wear them with love!
Look at him concentrating on taking them off.Doing a little posing...
Don't you love the "outfit"? I'm not sure you can call it that. He ran away mid-dressing and I chased him down with the shoes.
Creeping away...
Got them off, little stink bug! We'll keep practicing the flip-flop wearing. Good thing we have another month or two until it's officially "flip-flop season".







No comments:
Post a Comment