Silly Mason likes to put his leg through the basketball hoop! The hoop usually sits by the fridge in the kitchen. The first time I realized he's put his leg in the hole I was sitting in the office. I hear this dragging sound and then frustration from Mason. Turns out he couldn't get the hoop over the door jam because his leg was in the way.
Then, of course, he needs help removing his leg from the hoop! This might have been the first, but it wasn't the last leg-in-hoop occasion. All while drinking his morning smoothie, one of the only things he'll gladly eat for breakfast. (Not a big breakfast eater this one...)
Giddy with glee!
Then he pulled my phone off the desk and said "daddy". So we called him, he and Mason "chatted" for a minute (consisting of Brian talking and Mason looking at me and the phone) and then Mason closed the phone. No more conversation with daddy after that!



1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment