Our new camera, a Canon Rebel XS, arrived on Monday. We took it out of the box and started charging the battery right away. Then we went to my parent's house and Joel took over from there... He enjoys taking scenery pictures. Here are just a few from his several hour photo session.

Mandevilla Vine on the patio.

Can you see the little kitty?

I love the fact that you can focus on one object and have the rest out of focus. There were several of these to choose from, but I thought this one of mom turned out the best.

Looking up the silo ladder. I changed this to black and white online and did a few special fading effects.

Perhaps it's because I grew up on a farm, but I love summers, sunsets, and how the sun catches the corn as it's setting.

Sunset over the neighbor's farm.

Overlooking the Sonnenburg Valley.

It was a beautiful evening.

What a nice cap to the scenery pictures. Nice look, Brian!
No comments:
Post a Comment