Friday, October 31, 2008

Cavaliers Game

Last night, Brian and I and Thomas Dunn and Tyler Steiner went to the Cavs game. Brian had four tickets from work and couldn't get any clients to go on such short notice. The three of us were glad to fill in!

LeBron and I hanging out before the game.

The tickets we had are Rea & Assoc (Brian's work) season tickets and they included food at the Mercedes Club lounge. There were lots of different choices - roast beef, potatoes, pasta and chicken, fruit and crackers, and hot dogs. There was also an ice cream machine, toppings, and brownies. Needless to say, we were full by the time we left!

I think he had three by the time the night was over.

The view of the court from our seats. We weren't incredibly close, but not clear up high either. At a time out, people came onto the court with rolled up t-shirts that they launched into the crowd. Brian stood up and snagged one away from a lady. She was pretty ticked about it, but she wouldn't have caught it anyway! Height does come in handy sometimes!

Thomas, Tyler, and I enjoying the game.

1 comment:

Jen and LaMont Steiner said...

LaMont and I are very jealous that you got to go a Cavs game! Looks like you had a fun time :)