Sunday, November 23, 2008

Updates

It's been such a long time since I've posted something...sorry for that! Our computer has been acting up and makes it very un-fun to use. I'll fill you in on what's happened during the past several weeks while I've been absent...

Brian spent a week in Pass Christian, MS with MDS. He went with seven other people from our church. They left late November 1st and got home by noon on the 8th. They had a great time. Once he gets a second, he'll post pictures and comments about the trip.

Brian's traveled for work the past two weeks doing audits. He's been in two different towns, but they've both been over an hour and a half away, so he's chosen to stay overnight so he didn't have to drive back and forth.

We've (mainly I've) started decorating for Christmas. I meant to do the main decorating yesterday, but didn't get around to it. Because...

Friday night I was going down the stairs from our bedroom and slipped on the first step. I fell on my tailbone, bruising it BADLY! I was in much pain Friday night and most of Saturday. I spent the majority of the day (Saturday) laying on the couch watching tv and reading. Therefore, I wasn't able to decorate or do anything I'd planned to do. I'm feeling better today and was able to walk around and sit more comfortably. I'm planning to go to work tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll last a whole day. Sitting and being up and about wears me out more than I would have imagined!

Brian just talked to his parents this afternoon and they told him the good news - they sold their house! They close on December 22nd, the day they were also planning to move to their new house in PA. Thank the Lord for answered prayer!

That's about it for now. Will get around to posting some pictures from the past weeks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow so much has happened since we've talked last! Can't wait to catch up in person this weekend. Hope you are feeling better!

Scarlet and Gray said...

Gosh, I hope you are feeling better! I bet that is painful. I hope you are well enough to go shopping on Friday. I am pumped and ready to go!