Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jenna's 30th Birthday!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday...happy birthday to me! It was a great day that started out with a present and coffee on the counter from Brian. 
Mason and Micah and I went for a walk before Micah's morning nap. I was feeling extra fun and Mason convinced me to stop at the church park to play.
The flower delivery man dropped off a beautiful bouquet from Brian while we were gone.
Brian worked until lunchtime and then came home to spend the rest of the afternoon with me. We dropped M&M off at Rosemary's house to play and nap while we went out for lunch and shopping.
Oh look - sales! I didn't actually find anything even though Brian wanted me to since it was my birthday!
We enjoyed a late lunch at Sixth & Pine, the cafe at Nordstrom, before walking around the mall.
We celebrated with pizza and ice cream cake with my family and Rosemary and Dean and Prudy. Mason was so excited to help blow out the candles and open my presents. Pizza and ice cream cake, shopping, family...it was my kind of day!
So thankful for my family and the life I've lived in these 30 years. Looking forward to many more years with them!

No comments: