Friday, May 23, 2014

Columbus Day!

Brian had a work meeting in Columbus on Wednesday night and Thursday, so the boys and I tagged along and stayed overnight with the Froese's. 
 As is our norm, Brianne and I loaded up all four boys and went shopping for the day! As you can see, we had quite the fun time together!
 See that hip accessory I'm sporting? He DID NOT like to be set down which made it quite hard to try on that mountain of clothing! He cried and cried until I picked him up again. I felt like "that person" in the dressing room!
 They split a chocolate milkshake and were quite happy about it!
 Riding in style.
 We stopped at the play area in the mall and let the boys run. They had a great time!
 Nearly impossible to get everyone looking at the same time.
 Having fun together!
 So happy to see daddy!
The worn out gator that they picked up at a garage sale for free needs a battery and therefore doesn't work. That didn't stop Carson and Mason from taking turns coasting it down the driveway.

Like usual, we had a great time and loved our visit. Sadly (but happily), this was our last family visit to their house in Columbus. Happily, the Froese's are moving to our area and we'll get to see them on a more regular basis. Yay!

1 comment:

Ranee Brokaw said...

So fun to catch up on the blog! :)