Mid-Febrary hasn't provided much excitement for us...at least nothing worthy of taking a picture of! Here's what we've been up to recently...
Mason wearing daddy's coat before they headed outside in the snow to walk to Lehman's. Mason was so excited; he loves the snow!Last week after the Wednesday night meal at church, Mason popped into this classroom used for one of the children's choirs and announced that he was going to play school. He told us which color chair to sit in and stood on his seat to teach.
Belly bump picture #2 - starting the second child syndrome of forgetting to take pictures already! And he isn't even born! Oh...for those of you who don't know...baby boy #2 due on May 27th!
Our wild Friday night at home...Mason and daddy watched tv while mommy ironed nine (count that, 9!) shirts. It was a rockin' night! At least we had "fresh popcorn" and pop to make it more fun!
Saturday playtime with Mason. Daddy has started his busy tax season and will now be absent on Saturday mornings until mid-April. For the first time in a while, Mason actually played with real toys! I had to document it.
And then turned silly with the toy boxes.
Mason and I ran a few errands that afternoon and when we pulled in the driveway at home, Daddy's car was there. Mason squealed with glee and said "yea!!!! I took my nap and daddy came home!!!" Sorry Charlie, you didn't take your nap yet, but yes Daddy did come home! (I always say that after your nap, Daddy will come home, hence his thought process.)
Working on a "crafty" gift...it's testing all "craftiness" that I possess, further illustrating my own point that I am not a crafty kind of person. It's stressful!
Brunch at Bob Evans (aka "Bob Heavens") after church on Sunday. I never once thought to take Mason's bib along, and I'm not sure it would have helped much. He had a serious syrup spot on his shirt, but he really enjoyed dipping his bites of pancakes into the little cup of syrup. Sooooooo sticky!!!! And he kept asking where "Bob" was!
Horsey rides on Nonie! See the blur of Mason's leg? He was so excited to see the picture, he couldn't sit on her back long enough for me to take the picture!
We have been venturing outside to ride trike and walk, but I haven't managed a good picture of it yet. It's nice to get some fresh air, play outside, and hope for more warmer weather and less snow. Come on Spring!









1 comment:
Hello! Where have I been!?! Congratulations!! We found out Baby Brokaw is a boy too! :)
Post a Comment