Don't mind me putting Mason's shirt on...check out the flowers, the painted picnic table, and the wonderfully complete patio! We got a few more flowers to put in pots and Brian potted and arranged them on Saturday. He finished painting the table on Sunday.
Tonight we enjoyed our first meal on the newly painted (still somewhat tacky) table, on our new patio, with garden food on a beautiful summer evening. What could be better?!
Check it out - Mason's looking at the camera!!!
Cucumber, tomato, green pepper, and onion salad. All from our garden, and it was good! The corn is from our garden too.
And Mason loved it!
It was a good supper, made better by the simple fact of eating outside!
After supper Brian wanted to pick the few remaining peaches from our tree. Mason was more than happy to climb the ladder. And point out the moon. He's such a good moon spotter!
I love this picture! Looks like they're really discussing something. I can envision this same pose, 15 years from now. But I don't want to...that would mean Mason is 17 and I would be...older. Time, please slow down!
(Thanks to all of you've who commented on the patio post. Makes it so fun to get comments. Come, enjoy it with us anytime!)




No comments:
Post a Comment