Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Work It!

Mommy exercising in the basement to a video is not an uncommon site.  I try to do it before Mason wakes up in the morning or during nap time.  On this particular day, I didn't get it done on either occasion and instead had some extra resistance! 
 Brian was working upstairs and I had Mason in the basement with me.  He will usually play or swing, but he thinks what I'm doing is so silly and wants me to hold him.  He just laughs and laughs, but holding him in my arms is more than I need!
 I called up to Brian and asked him to bring the backpack down.  Crazy, I know, but I thought I'd give it a shot!  I did one whole "mile" of the DVD with Mason on my back.
He thought it was just grand and giggled away.  He also held on and shifted his weight making it hard to stay balanced and really focus on what the DVD was telling me.  When I took him off and kept going with the DVD, it felt really weird!  I had lost 30 pounds!  I think we'll stick to hiking with the backpack from now on!

No comments: