Last Thursday I had a few things I wanted to do in Wooster so Mason and I took off for a day 'o fun!
Our first stop was an impromptu drive through Secrest Arboretum to look at the beautiful crab apple trees.I read in the paper that this coming weekend should be their peek. Plan to stop by if you're in the area!
Mason was excited to see the stop sign. Can you tell?
Then we made our first scheduled stop to Everything Rubbermaid. I'd been thinking of going there to play all winter and we finally did it.
He tired out most slides. Again and again!
Working his way up to the bigger slides.
And he tried out all the ride-on toys. This one (above) was meant for ages 1-3, but my almost two year old looked too big for it. It might have been fun for a smaller kid who didn't want to make it go on their own.
Can you tell he was loving the pink car?
It had a wonderful little button for a horn that played the most (annoying) wonderful song that Mason loved. Over and over and over!
Then he moved on to the play houses. There were about eight in a row and he tired out each one. I think this was his favorite. He also tried to climb through the window (on the right, red flap) into the next house. His bottom was a bit big and he need a little push to get through!
Enjoyed the kitchens...
but went back to the houses to sit on the seats. Or in between the seats!
And finished it up with a little shopping. I think we were in the store for about an hour. I ended up with one tub that I went there for and Mason got his fill of play!
We also made a few more stops including a fun mommy-son lunch at Cici's! Oh, it wasn't the best food but Mason does love pizza, so I figured he'd be a good eater. And bonus, buffet means no waiting and entertaining till the food comes!
What a fun day for both of us!











No comments:
Post a Comment