Monday, March 21, 2011

Magnets

The other day I remembered I had some animal magnets and pulled them out for Mason. They are meant for kids age 2 and up and I think I know why. Those pretty pictures are stickers and I don't want Mason's cute little teeth to get after those pretty pictures and make them not so pretty.

But he sure does love playing with them. Right now he just pulls them off and sucks on them. But it gives him something to do while I'm in the kitchen.


Note the nose and teeth. Cracks me up!

I ordered some plastic ABC letter magnets from Amazon. But, when I received them I realized they are way too small for Mason to play with. I am now going to order "jumbo" sized letters for him to play with. Those will be more appropriate as they are plastic. Perfect for those little teeth!

No comments: