Monday, March 21, 2011

Faces

I tell you what. Mason can make some pretty silly face. His favorite right now is scrunching up his nose. It's so funny and cute. But why even mention the cute. It's just a given.

I love playing in the bathroom! There are all sorts of things to get into and I know I'm not supposed to. I love these drawers (which mommy says are okay). I also really like the toilet paper holder which is really close to the drawers. Mommy says it is not okay to play with that, though it is quite fascinating and within my reach since I've grown a bit in the last few days.

I've discovered how to go behind the shower curtain.

I like to stand at the toilet and go between it and those shelves to get to the diaper sprayer. I know I'm really not supposed to touch it, but I love it. So I try to get back there as often as I can. (Note scrunchy face!)

I also like to pull things out of this drawer. It's my diaper drawer, so it has my changing pad, diapers, wipes, and toys. I love to get the changing pad out and toss it on the floor.

I love my top teeth. They make my mommy and daddy laugh because they are so cute when I show them off. I love to make my mommy and daddy laugh!

No comments: