Some of you have noticed that I haven't blogged for well over a month. And, you've told me that you've noticed. Now, while I'm entitled to blog on my own scheudle...I'm honored to know that you actually look at my blog regularly and enjoy the updates on us. :)
So I've updated for all of YOU who've said something! See below for lots of new posts from the past month. I have a few more to go, but I think five is good for one day.
There are several posts from my trip with my mom to visit family in PA and we also went to New York City. Brian went hunting with two uncles, two cousins, and his brother (who live in PA) for a few days, so mom and I tagged along and then visited family. Posts about hunting to follow.
Enjoy...and feel free to leave comments. They are always much appreciated and make the task of blogging much more bearable!
4 comments:
Well, at least it wasn't 4 months like me! =) I do enjoy reading your blog!
Woohoo you're back! :)
I read it and I love it! I noticed the lack of posting and missed you!
Glad to see all the new posts! It's always fun to read about what you've been up to and to see pictures.
Post a Comment