Behind again...I can't seem to get ahead on this 'ole blog! I want to and I get annoyed with myself when I don't keep it up. I love to look back at previous years to see what we were doing and what Mason was like. If I don't keep up, I won't have much to look back on next year! All that to say, we HAVE been really busy - birthday weekend with visitors, appointments, playing, enjoying the beautiful spring weather, packing for a trip to LA (mommy and daddy), every day life activities...I just can't find or make time for this blog!
Last week, admist a terrible headache, I received an early (really early) and very surprising birthday gift - an iPhone - from my dear, sweet husband! Since then, we've been getting to know each other and I've been in love with Instagram, an app that allows you to give pictures a neat touch. Here are my favs so far:
Taking a few practice pictures before the real photographer (Erikamarie Photography) worked her magic!
Grandpa styled Mason's hair!
Post-bath lungi compliments of daddy. Mason loves to wear his towel like this and sits to read books and eat snacks while keeping it on.
I'm sure there will be more Instagram photos in your future...and (hopefully) more regular post, but I can't promise anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment