He can be quite silly when he wants to be, and especially when his daddy is around and encouraging this silliness!
Crazy boy!
I asked him to smile for me and this is what I got. Not so much the big, cheesy smile I was hoping for, but at least he looked at the camera long enough to get a few pictures.
This toy has been sitting on the top of the toy box for many months. Often Mason would take the pieces off and drop them on the floor, or they'd fall into or behind the toy box. Now (like I said in an earlier post) with a little time, he's making headway in his abilities and is interested in taking off and putting them back on. It's so fun to see him master simple concepts and have fun while doing it!
Here's the cheesy grin I was looking for! He must have decided to save it for later!
The grin needs a little perfecting, like more smile and less pain!
1 comment:
He. is. so. big!
Post a Comment