I mean...can the boy grow up any faster!?!!

Mason's been crawling for a month. Just when he got really good at it, he decided to add in another element.

He loves to crawl to something (coffee table, end table, chair, basket, shelf, toy, his father...you name it!) and pull up. He's getting pretty good at it too! He stands up in no time, and is even tricky - one handed and all!

He used to love bouncing in this seat and kicking the toys. Now he likes to stand up and play with the toys with his hands.

If you make this picture bigger (above), I think you can see Mason's two little bottom teeth. He's had those for over a month now, and it working pretty hard on the top ones. Nothing yet...we check daily!

I love the expression on his face. He is really fascinated by this toy!
No comments:
Post a Comment