Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baby Laundry

Since it was nice outside today - breezy and somewhat sunny - I decided I should get started on washing the baby things I've been accumulating.

I did a load of receiving blankets, towels, burp rags, sheets, and a few other things.

Then I sorted through the clothing and picked out the newborn and 0-3 month stuff. I took the tags off all the stuff I've purchased or been given and put everything in the wash. You can fit lots of little clothing in one load!

Hanging it up is another story! This was the first time I've hung such little things. I started out one way and then decided I didn't like my method. I tried it another way and I think I like it more.

Socks are so tiny - they hardly warrant being hung up! But, I'll give them credit, they sure are super cute!

Lots of little shirts and onesies. They are so small and narrow!

If you were my neighbor, you'd see lots of little blue shirts and sleepers on the line today!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I'm so glad to see the full lines of laundry! Hanging my laundry out to dry is one of my favorite things to do, I love to be outside and using solar and wind energy to dry everything. Your socks are cute and so tiny, bet you can't wait to use them. I found some sock hangers at an Amish store near Kidron that I really like. They are a circle and hold 16 socks. I know that Lehman's has some nice stainless ones but these were cheap plastic and have lasted for years for me. Blessings to both of you at this exciting time.

Ben and Bri said...

So cute! I love this weather :)