Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November Snow!

This morning I was cleaning up around the house just minding my own business. I looked out the window and saw this horrid site - snow! in November! Seriously - I wasn't sure if it was true!

I decided I needed to take a few pictures to document the "beauty". Brian called me from work to see if was snowing at home. We were sadly shocked!

It only looked like this for about 45 minutes or an hour. It didn't last long...thank goodness!

The wood is ready to burn. And, with the snow and cooler temps, Brian's just about ready to get the furnace fired up, literally! He's been cutting, splitting, and stacking wood (at my parent's house) for the past couple months. He's got quite a bit and we're ready for a nice, toasty warm house.

Can't believe it's already time for wood heat and snow! Where did spring, summer, and fall go?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is crazy! It didn't know here at all. Makes me wish I was sitting in front of a warm fire :)

Anonymous said...

*snow