Brianne heard about the Gap Clearance store from her hairdresser. We decided we had to try it out since it's just about two hours south of her house, about 10 minutes from Cincinnati. We were told that it's a big open store with racks of clothing and other things sold at Gap.
Brianne and I posing in the car before we entered the store. We didn't know exactly what to expect, but we were excited to find out!

Everything in the store is from Banana Republic, Gap, and Old Navy. There are tons of jeans and pants as well as tops, shoes, dresses, and coats for men and women and kids clothes as well. It's all stuff that never sold in the store or is overstock. There weren't as many people in the huge store as we expected, so we just looked and looked until we had full carts.

Here I am entering the dressing room. We had to put everything in the room and leave the cart outside. I didn't realize how much stuff I'd picked up until I had to try to fit it on the hooks in the room!
When we checked out, the cashier told us that this is the only clearance store in the US. And it's just 10 minutes south of Cincinnati. How perfect for us!

Back at Brianne's house after our full day of driving and shopping. We stopped in Cincy on our way home to eat lunch. While there, we went to TJ Maxx and Home Goods and found the red pillows and coffee table that she's been looking for. Then, we continued driving toward Columbus and stopped at the Jeffersonville outlets for a little more shopping! It was a big day, but we got some good deals!

Excited about all our stuff! Ben and Brian occupied themselves by golfing. They weren't very interested in seeing what the clearance store had to offer. The golf course appealed to them just a bit more! Crazy...I know!

After we were all home, we went to dinner at a great Italian restaurant, Faglio, with wonderful wood-fired pizza. A great ending to a fun day!
1 comment:
Love it! Can't wait to do it again next year :)
Post a Comment