Where? Oh...Glacier, Banff, and Jasper National Parks.
When? September 2-12.
Looking forward to it? Why, yes, of course!
Glacier National Park, Montana. One of Brian's best friends from high school lives in Kalispell, very close to Glacier. We'll visit him for a few days and he'll act as our tour guide since he knows the area.
Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada. We'll drive from Kalispell and spend a few days in Banff.
Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada. Then we'll drive farther north and spend some time in Jasper.
The details are in Brian's hands - I know he's got it covered. He's been reading up on "Banff for Dummies" and has some good ideas. I'm just along to enjoy the ride, well the scenery too I suppose.
See, he's got it all covered. Nothing to worry about!
**Note: these picture are from Google images. They are small and you can't make them bigger. I hate it too, but I'm sure we'll take a bunch of pictures too and I'll be sure to post them for your enjoyment.
No comments:
Post a Comment