Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian!

Brian's birthday was this past Monday, the 16th, but we celebrated on Sunday evening since his Monday was full with work and two basketball games. We had pizza from East of Chicago, watched the first episode of the new season of Amazing Rack, and then ate three pieces of yummy cakes from Buehler's.
Opening his gift from my parents. Notice the nice wrapping and fun decoration on the paper! I gave him a few gifts to, but I gave them on his actual birthday.
He's super excited for spring/summer now. He immediately had visions of a campfire with brats and peppers and onions cooking in the dutch oven. If only we could move on to spring a little bit faster!
Pigging out on the three cakes! They were all quite tasty!
We had a fun time laughing and enjoyed celebrating Brian's birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, those cakes look really good. You guys finished THREE, though?!

Donna Kratzer said...

We did not finish all three but I know I ate too much! They were yummy!